The Prime Time Enrichment Program is a series of academic, enrichment and recreational classes offered free of charge. Fun, exciting classes take place once a week during the session. A wide range of topics is offered each semester, including fine arts, crafts, science, math, technology, sports — the list goes on! Through the Homework Center, we also offer a supervised and focused study period after school.
Help Teach Prime Time!
These enrichment opportunities would not be possible without the commitment of many wonderful volunteers! Please contact Ruthann Rushing if you may be able to lead or assist in a class!
2009-2010 Session I Dates:
• Sep 22, Homework Center begins
• Sep 30, Prime Time class listings and forms distributed
• Oct 2, Prime Time registration forms due
• Oct 12, Prime Time session begins
• Nov 20, Prime Time session ends
• Dec 9, Homework Center ends
2009-2010 Session II Dates:
• Jan 11, Homework Center begins
• Jan 20, Prime Time class listings and forms distributed
• Jan 22, Prime Time registration forms due
• Feb 1, Prime Time session begins
• Mar 10, Prime Time session ends
• May 12, Homework Center ends
Contact Ruthann Rushing if you have questions about the Prime Time program.