This is a fantastic way for each of us to give a little, so the school can gain a lot!
Each family contributes one item in the grade level theme, then all the items are pulled together to make beautiful gift baskets that are sold at the silent auction. These baskets are always popular at auction, and bring in lots of money for the school!
Please contribute an item to the box by your classroom by Wednesday, October 3rd.
- PK: CAFFEINE CRAZY (chocolate, cocoa, coffee & tea)
- K: IMAGINATION (dress up, pretend kitchen items, figurines etc..)
- 1st: LEGOS (boy and girl friendly for any age)
- 2nd: FAMILY RAINY DAY FUN (movies, board games, craft items etc.)
- 3rd: MOM’S DAY OFF (wine, bath salts, books, message gift card, bouquet gift card)
- 4th: TEXAS GOURMET (yummy food from Texas)
- 5th: CAMPING & OUTDOOR FUN (lanterns, head lamps, camping chairs, balls, aerobies, etc.)
- 6th: LONGHORNS & AGGIES (cups, clothes, bags — anything!)
Please contact Natasha Ulack with questions.
Thank you for your support!