Just FYI – the Fall Building & Grounds Project Day will take place this Saturday, Oct. 24, from 9:00 to noon. Mathews family members / parents / kids -please consider joining us to help out.
We would love to have you participate & will be doing the following projects – we need about 30 volunteers:
1) removing trash shrubs (digging out) by Ms. Bua’s class and replacing with landscape shrubs (2 mountain laurels)
2) Playground maintenance – 3 playgrounds (leaf raking, mulch redistribution, leveling, sweeping, re-fluffing the GaGa Pit mulch etc.)
3) Mulch distribution around shrub + plant beds
4) Removal / replacement of 4 inches of gravelly soil over a 200 sq. ft area and replacement with good quality topsoil.
7) Shrub removal in back playground
There’s always coffee, muffins, donuts, water and access to restrooms.
There’s sometimes breakfast tacos. There’s not really ever any steak & eggs – but we sure wish there were. Please email me if you can volunteer or if you need any further/additional information. email@example.com
Thanks so much!.