The PTA Building & Grounds Spring Work day is this Saturday, April 2nd from 9 am- Noon!!
Please consider coming out and helping out for some/all of the time this Saturday morning on some very important Mathews grounds projects, including:
1) Removing & replacing mulch in Ga-Ga pit to make it safer & more fun for the kids;
2) Cleaning out back blacktop North drain so that there won’t be standing water when it rains;
4) Restoration of gravel safety cover for West Lynn playground
5) Cleaning black top for International festival
6) (if we have the people/can get to it) rehabilitation of North front lawn to improve chances of grass growing
For those volunteers who may be food-motivated, we offer: coffee, water, donuts, muffins AND Chipotle Wraps (thank you Diana McMillan!!!)
Thanks so much and email Sandy Cartwright directly @ email@example.com if you can make it. We request that you bring:
- Rake/shovel/hoe/pickaxe (if you have it/them)
- We also need a pickup truck to haul the dirt in the gaga pit away. Please let me know (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can bring your pickup truck to assist this aspect of Saturday morning’s activities. Not for the whole 3 hours – just maybe 1.5 hours.
We will also be making stepping stones and painting! Please help us continue to improve our outdoor learning spaces!