Are you interested in sending your child to Pre-K at Mathews? If so please stop by Mathews anytime on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 from 8am – 2pm (please plan on arriving no later than 1pm). Children must be 4 years old by September 1st, and can qualify for Pre-K based on limited English or limited income. For children who are limited in English, a short test will be administered to determine their English level.
Please bring the following items:
- The child’s birth certificate or passport
- The child’s immunization record
- The child’s social security card, if available
- Copy of a lease or electric bill (for proof of residence in the Mathews area)
- Parent’s ID
- 2 months worth of paycheck stubs for the household, as well as documentation of other sources of income such as child support, grants, etc.