October 18th, 2014 | 11 am -3 pm
Celebrating our 26th year of this great Mathews tradition!
Our fun family carnival has all the fixins: music, games, prizes, food, lots of activities and plenty of friends. It’s a day of friendship and community, and great entertainment for the whole family! The kids absolutely love it, and you’ll love watching them jump, play, and BE ALIVE at Mathews! All events will be at Mathews.
Octoberama is Mathews PTA’s biggest fundraiser of the year!! Last year we raised around $20,000 at this event and it is the anchor of our annual budget. This year we want to raise $35,000. Let’s aim high!
Proceeds support a number of programs beyond district funding, including technology instruction, library resources, and updated class equipment.
If you’re able to give, please bring along your pocketbook and generous spirit!
WAYS TO HELP OUT:
- Shop at the Silent Auction.
- Become a sponsor.
- Give one hour to the cause.
- Contribute to your class gift basket.
- Donate to the silent auction.
- Bake a cake for the cake walk.
- Recycle your forgotten toys as prizes. Just drop them off at Mathews by the office.
- Attend Octoberama and have fun with your family!